网上有关“我喜欢你是寂静的这首诗的作者是谁”话题很是火热,小编也是针对我喜欢你是寂静的这首诗的作者是谁寻找了一些与之相关的一些信息进行分析,如果能碰巧解决你现在面临的问题,希望能够帮助到您。
《I like for you to be still 》——PabloNeruda
《我喜欢你是寂静的》——聂鲁达
I like for you to be still, it is as though you were absent,
我喜欢你是寂静的,仿佛你消失了一样,
and you hear me from far away, and you voice does not touch you.
你从远处聆听我,我的声音却无法触及你。
It seems as though your eyes had flown away
好像你的双眼已经飞离远去。
and it seems that a kiss had sealed your mouth.
如同所有的事物充满了我的灵魂,
As all things are filled with my soul
你从所有的事物中浮现,
you emerge from the things, filled my soul.
充满了我的灵魂
You are like my soul, a butterfly of dream,
你像我的灵魂,一只梦的蝴喋,
and you are like the word Melancholy.
你如同忧郁这个字
I like for you to be still, and you seem far away.
我喜欢你是寂静的,好像你已远去。
It sounds as though you were lamenting, a butterfly cooinglike a dove.
你听起来像在悲叹,一只如同鸽悲鸣的蝴蝶。
And you hear me from far away and you voice does not rouch you:
你从远处听见我,我的声音无法企及你:
Let me come to be still in your silence.
让我在你的沉默中安静无声。
And let me talk to you with your silence
并且让我借你沉默与你说话,
that is brightas a lamp,simple as a ring.
你的沉默明亮如灯,简单如指环。
You are like the night, with it\'s stillness and constellations.
你就像黑夜,拥有寂静与群星。
Your silence is that of a star, as remore and candid.
你沉默就是星星的沉默,遥远而明亮。
I like for you to be still, it is as though you were absent,
我喜欢你是寂静的,仿佛你消失了一样,
distant anf fullof sorrow as though you had died.
遥远而且哀伤,仿佛你已经死了。
One word then,one smile,is enough.
彼时,一个字,一个微笑,已经足够。
And I am happy, happy that it\'s not true.
而我会觉得幸福 , 因那不是真的
我正在默默地喜欢着你,而你也是喜欢我的,可是因为某种原因我们不能在一起,甚至不能说出我们的心思,但我们心灵相通.我喜欢寂静的你,而你的沉默也正是表示喜欢我的方式
这首诗的内容很像一个成熟的男子正在承受着思念已远去爱人的痛苦,在感情上男人如此,其实女子又何尝不然
关于“我喜欢你是寂静的这首诗的作者是谁”这个话题的介绍,今天小编就给大家分享完了,如果对你有所帮助请保持对本站的关注!
评论列表(3条)
我是雅莹号的签约作者“梦香”
本文概览:网上有关“我喜欢你是寂静的这首诗的作者是谁”话题很是火热,小编也是针对我喜欢你是寂静的这首诗的作者是谁寻找了一些与之相关的一些信息进行分析,如果能碰巧解决你现在面临的问题,希望...
文章不错《我喜欢你是寂静的这首诗的作者是谁》内容很有帮助